Winterhaven Condo Complex
Top of Winterplace Ski Resort
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M.
Early Check-in or late check-out are $50 each and must be agreed ahead of arrival.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. No charcoal grills nor gas grills are allowed by the condo association.
4. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
5. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
6. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (15) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and trash are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and are cleaned.
d. All keys are left in the lock box and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or the local law enforcement.
7. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at time of booking. If the payment is made by check and sent via regular mail the payment must arrive within 5 business days from the time of submission of this rental agreement. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler’s checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to Patricia Barry or David Manaute. To pay with credit card, please call 904-540-9660. To pay with Paypal, use the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
5373 2nd St
St. Augustine, Fl 32080
8. CANCELLATIONS: No refunds will be granted if cancellation is requested within 45 days to arrival date, a full refund minus an $89 booking fee will be mailed if cancelled with more than 45 days to arrival date. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately. See item below for Travel Insurance information.
I also understand that only the cleaning fee will be refunded if the cleaning crew is not able to drive to the condos due to dangerous driving conditions. Important Weather Alert: In case of inclement weather our cleaning crew might not be able to drive to the condos safely. If the condo is not able to be cleaned due to dangerous driving conditions the full cleaning fee amount will be added to your deposit and it will be refunded to you after checkout. Please check the road conditions in the Ghent, Beckley and Princeton areas before departing home. If the the road conditions are not 100% clear please bring sheets, towels and paper products from home. The fact that you are able to drive to the ski area does not indicate that the side roads are being snow plowed. Please call David if you have any doubts about the road conditions before you depart from home. This rarely happens, but it is better to prepared to ensure a great vacation.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to eleven(11) persons.
10. Cleaning fee of $89.00 includes a one-time linen-towel setup, paper products, dish towels, dishwasher detergent and clean up service after departing.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and (8) bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not available. Coin washers and dryers are available on the complex. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance. In the past some of our guest have obtained insurance by going to www.InsureMyTrip.com for details and to purchase. Check with your insurance agent before deciding what insurance to purchase. We do not endorser any insurance in particular.
16. I understand that all four condos are very similar and that David will try to keep my group in the unit I have requested, but my group might be moved to another of the three condos if a maintenance issue or scheduling issue demands it.
I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
An email will be sent within 24 hours to confirm your reservation
Rental Agreement will not be valid until you receive a confirmation